Sunday, July 12, 2009

My new hobby

Paper mache you ask... why no.... oh then, model plane making??? why never entered my mind... then surely it must be underwater basket weaving, Heck no! I haven't got time for any sort of shenanigans!
It's really just a ironic way of saying that I'm dieting again and I can't wait to exercise each and every day! Yeah! Well it is my number 1 well... number 4 priority... which for me is pretty high up on the list! And surprisingly once I get going, I do really enjoy myself, which for some reason my brain blocks out from any sort of rememberance even the very next day... why do you do this to me brain??? Exercise good, french fries bad.... say it 10 times! So anyways, my new favorite tool to help me maximize my new "hobby" is gmaps pedometer, Yeah! Check out my walking route in the town where I live... And who knows maybe you can make a route of your own if your thinking of taking up a new hobby! They've made it very simple to record and even save your favorite walking routes... but if you're anything like me, you need variety, so I use this little puppy to map out where I think I'll go on a given day and see if I've got enough muster in me to make it... another favorite route of mine is to Trader Joes down in Crystal Cove, but I think I may be a few weeks away from that one... I might need to replace some cheese on my thighs with muscle to power me that far to buy some more cheese... it's really all just a vicious cycle isn't it!
Exercise good, french fries bad.... say it guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment