Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Free audio books!

I wanted to pass on this valuable piece of information, incase like me you have no way of managing to accomplish all that you'd like to in this life-time. I want to be a reader, I long to be a good reader, but actually having the time to get anything read has proved very challenging for me in this season of my life. But now I have christianaudio.com !!
And they even give me a free book every month! They'll even give YOU a free book too... not cuz you're extra special or cuz I'm extra special, they're just really cool and they do that! They actually have lots and lots of free books and some really inexpensive one's as well... like only $1.98! This month I'm going to listen to "Crazy Love" on my phone when I work out...


I can't wait to actually get some "reading" done! It's not like no one's ever heard of an audio book, it just never really registered in my mom brain that it was an option for me in this busy season, so just incase you forgot that this kind of technology exists... bye for now

1 comment:

  1. Good idea! I have been wanting to read "Crazy Love" too. How is it?

    ReplyDelete