Sunday, March 14, 2010

She's your new favourite!

Trust me when I say she's your new favourite... and if you don't know why I'm spelling favourite with a U it's because it's how the Kiwi's do it.

If you have not yet had the pleasure of meeting Brooke Fraser, please allow me to introduce you.

Brooke is in fact from my husband's homeland and has been one of the top or the top selling artists in New Zealand since ages ago. And Kiwi's know what they're talking about when it comes to spelling and pop/folk... (Flight of the Conchords anyone? Ok that's a little different, but folk comedy has the word folk in it and they're really popular)

Anyways, she's got insane talent and ridiculous lyricism/song writing skills that make me extremely jealous! GOSH!

Check out this song, I love it, and I know she'll be your new favourite... you can thank me later

No comments:

Post a Comment