Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Holy Moly Matrimony!

OK so I've thrown out more than my fare share of dares... and rhymes, on this blog....
But this is my ultimate throw down challenge... I quadrillion dog dare you to grab your spouse and listen to these two messages... AND if by some chance you're single and not a stay and home mom and read my blog.... I implore you to listen to these messages before you make a choice about whom you marry! (don't they look supremely happy!)

Trial - Marriage and Men (you won't be sorry! WOAH! that's all I can say about this one)

Trial - Marriage and Women

If, wait, when you listen, let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. I saw your link on FB and Jake told me I needed to listen to these too after the deacons listened to them - I just posted them on my blog too! (NO comments yet, and I don't expect there to be.. :-) )
    Amazing messages.

    ReplyDelete