Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving mishaps...

I thought it would be fun for people to share some of their horror stories from Thanksgiving's past... not like the time your dog died Thanksgiving morning, that's a little too horrific, I mean like the time you cooked your first turkey... Martha style! And decorated it with crab apples and rosemary and your sweet Mom carried it to the table on a plastic platter, and this happened....
I mean that kind of horror story.... hope you'll share, that way I won't feel as bad about mine...

By the way, we did eat it. I know, I know, but what are you supposed to do!

So the following is a public service announcement: "Ahemm.... when cooking a gorgeous, perfectly golden turkey for your adoring family this Thanksgiving don't place the hot turkey on a plastic platter, in fact just don't use plastic anyways, it's ugly and poisons you :)"
Just doing my part to ensure a really thankful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment