Thursday, November 5, 2009

Free Books Yippee!

So I told you a few months ago about a free book on Christian Audio.com called Crazy Love, and I have to say, and I know I'm no book critic, but it is one of thee best books on Christian living I've ever read. I was challenged to my core and so encouraged, but it's not free anymore, but whatever it cost, buy it, you'll thank me.
BUT there is another awesome book for free this month called Desiring God, Meditations of a Christian Hedonist by John Piper... Click Here to check it out, what do you have to lose... it's free and someone will read it to you! win, win!
Just doin' my part to get you cool free stuff... check ya later.

1 comment:

  1. Ok,I'm loving everything I'm reading here. I don't think I knew you blogged but looks like I'll have to come back! Anyway, just did a Bible study on this book...good stuff!

    ReplyDelete