Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Behavior Modification?

Well, well, well... if you're still reading 3 gold stars for you!

Sorry I've been a lagger, but life for the Weeks have been busy! There's been the executing of an estate, lots of worship leading, good friends in from out of town, entertaining, meetings up the wazoo, veggie gardening and of course lots of watching Judah eat sand! But all along I haven't forgotten you, I think of you often and wonder if you think of me ;)

OK enough with the mushy stuff...

Amidst all the business there has been a lot on my mind! The one that has dominated my thoughts is the whole idea of behavior modification that I eluded to in my post's title,this has had HUGE implications for me in my life lately, on so many levels!

I promise an explanation or at least an attempt at one in my next post. But for now I'm posting the video that's has really challenged me in my usual attempts at behavior modification for y'all to watch, and no I'm not from the south... well Southern California, but we don't say y'all, I don't know what came over me.



We have so much to discuss! Talk to you soon!

1 comment: