Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Not that anyone is still reading...

I know, I know... I shouldn't even be allowed to have a blog, since I have so neglected it for the last couple months...
If by some chance you're still reading this, one day maybe soon I'll fill you in on why I've been such a bad blogger...
But for now I offer "the way I am" as a cheerful offering of good faith, that I won't be as bad of a blogger as I've been and thanks for still loving me the "way I am!"

This is my husband Mike and I performing at a friend's wedding... so fun!
My husband's so handsome when he plays the upright bass!
Sorry it's a little dark...

2 comments:

  1. I'm still here...and love you just the way you are! I laughed at your post and cried when you sang, really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you the way you are. (Do I really have a choice???) ha haha. That was a rad song and you two are so cool. Makes me want to have a 10th wedding anniversary party so you can sing to us. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete